Friday 17 April 2009

When the going gets tough, the tough go home



Sometimes the world and all the people in it get the better of me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a misanthrope or anything, but every now and then I feel like yelling Not Very Nice Things at variuos people I encounter throughout my day. At times like this I like to stay at home, in comfy 'home' clothes, and look at lovely pictures on lovely blogs to remind myself how lovely things can be when you don't have all the hum-drum to contend with.

6 comments:

jj cloud said...

I was reading the most recent issue of frankie and your blogspot was mentioned. Being a blogging fan myself, I simply had to take a look ;) And I wasn't disappointed! I adore your drawings. (:

Dandy Long-Legs said...

Thank you! I've only been doing the blog a little while, so it's nice to hear that!

Tinys and Tea said...

I found you from frankie too!!! Your illustrations are sooo beautiful and special!

Gracie said...

i saw your thing in frankie and since i am a fellow blogger myself, i though i'd check your blog out.
i does like itt.

xo

Lala Orange said...

super cute-ness to the max!

her name is bek said...

I love your blog and character
looking forward to your next post!